As an e-commerce store owner, you're always keen on finding new creative ways to attract customers to your store, offer them what they are looking for and provide them the best quality products. Doing so makes your brand stand out and turns your customers into buyers, and eventually into loyal shoppers.
One of the most popular ways of attracting customers to your store is by running sales - be it for a holiday, an event or just a new season.
Running a sale... we all know how messy it can get 😱
- Jane, frustrated Store Owner running a Weekend Sale
A successful sale is a lot of small things done well, from that sale landing page, those discounted product listings, promotions, marketing campaigns, social media ads... the list never ends.
👇 And that often ends up in👇
With On-Sale and Update collection automations you can now use ModeMagic to instantly auto-highlight their products and collections that are on sale - yes.
But a sale is also time bound - which means ->
- You need the ability to schedule a sale for the future and turn it off when the day is over.
- And.. you want to instantly highlight the discounts on your products without missing a beat!
To solve this very challenge, we're excited 🙌 to share two new secret weapons with all Shopify store owners 😎
-- Shikha, Product Manager at ModeMagic
Weapon #1 - Scheduler
Scheduler helps you schedule automations which keep your sale badges live on your store. Keep the badges on your store for as long as the sale is live and don't worry about switching it off.
Turn on scheduler today - and switch on a smooth sale - don't lose sleep over whether you turned that sale off or not.
How does it work?
Scheduling is available for Update Collection and On-sale automation rules. It is available for all users on a premium subscription plan**.
**You can try premium for free! Switch on the 14-day free trial today.
Scheduling is pretty easy →
- Click on automate tab. Choose the "tag based rule" or "discount based automation rule"
- Pick the start date, and time, and end date and time for the sale.
- Activate the automation (the automation will go live at the time you scheduled it for and auto-switch off if you have specified an end-date).
You wanna extend sale?
No worries, you can easily update the active rule(s) too
- Select the active rule and change the date and time.
- Click on update the rule and the badges will be then scheduled as per the new date and time set.
Weapon #2 - Dynamic Discounts
With dynamic discounts, you can now change the prices on your on-sale products anytime during the hectic sale days, without having to update your store... All. Over. Again.
These discounts get applied as automatic badges on your product images once the automation rule is set.
👋🏼 Try Scheduler & Dynamic Discounts for your sale, and go from 🐼 to 💃